How to Show Bookmarks in Browser — techjustify.com
How to Show Bookmarks in Browsers — Bookmarks are a way to save a website address in the browser. This method is taken to make it easier for browser users to create their favorite sites.
So, here we present the easiest way to bookmark important addresses that may be difficult for you to remember, please check the tips.
How to Bookmark Sites
So, to bookmark your favorite site, please follow the following bookmarking tips:
- First, make sure you open your favorite site.
- Then look for the “ STAR “ logo in the upper right corner next to the url column.
- After that Click Logo then set Storage Name and Folder .
- The last step please click and press the “ DONE “ button .
How to Show Bookmarks in Browser Window List
- Please first the chrome browser on your computer, laptop or smartphone.
- Then look for the Settings menu ( 3-dot icon ) in the upper right corner.
- Then select the BookMarks menu option after that look for the Show Bookmarks Bar option .
- The easy way, please use the CTRL + SHIFT + B key combination
For those of you who want to display bookmarks on the Mozilla browser, here we present a quick way to display them in your browser, please check here
- First run your mozilla browser on a computer or smartphone.
- Then press the ALT key on the keyboard to display the Menu Bar .
- On the menu bar, please find the View menu > Toolbars > Bookmarks Toolbar .
- And finally, please check your bookmarks in the left corner of your browser.
Now for Opera browser users, you can rely on the settings menu to bring up bookmarks in your browser, here’s how:
- Please open your Opera browser first then look for the Settings menu .
- Then scroll to the Appearance menu .
- Then activate the Show Bookmarks Bar option .
- Slide the toggle to the right until the column changes color.
We are always open to your problems, questions, and suggestions, so feel free to Comment on us by filling this. This is a free service that we offer, We read every message we receive.
Originally published at https://techjustify.com on November 29, 2021.